The Outdoor Program (ODP) is a student fee funded program that is here to meet the needs and desires of students interested in gaining knowledge and experience in outdoor recreational activities. We offer:
- Equipment Rentals for EOU students, faculty, staff, and university partners (FREE for EOU students)
- Resources about regional outdoor activities
- Library and lounge with outdoor recreation books, movies, and magazines
- Trip planning services including guide books, mapping software, and a knowledgeable staff
- Learning opportunities such as lectures, free clinics, INTACT Classes, and Common Adventures.
Bookmark this blog and check back during the year for trip reports and pictures from classes and clinics. For more information about Eastern Oregon University go to www.eou.edu and for more information about the EOU Outdoor Program go to www.eou.edu/outdoor/